Thursday, July 17, 2014

Capturing that split second where freak out can turn into chill out


I follow a wonderful woman Vidette Vanderweide who is building a community of moms who want to live a zenful life! She's great. Down to earth, fun, and totally in touch with the struggles we face and the wonders we can embrace.

In this video she talks about a flash moment that I have studied and thought about and continue to work on my mind over matter 'ness on. It's that flash moment you think you will lose it because your kids are just NOT listening and you think you might explode.  It happens a lot when I get home from work. For some reason there is a 20 minute period where things go crazy before normal (whatever that is) is somewhat restored. 

I call this going from ego to eggo - serious to light and fluffy :)
Whatever IT is, she captures that split second in this video and it's brilliant! 

Thank you Vidette :) 

youtube.com/watch?v=M2v3Sv9s3v4


No comments:

Post a Comment